Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lazy Mie

Again... I have been a long time din post! Really lazy! Doing nth facing the computer those day! Actually! Every time i cant c wat i post! My stupid brother had blocked me from go in my website! GOD!

Michael Jackson died for a week already! I think... Although i'm not his fan, still i felt sad! A great star passed away! Sad! His songs r great! People always will only appreciate the things after they had lost... Many ppl start buying his things n dl his songs! I'm ppl like that! Bye bye MJ!

Mah Hui Qi has gone nut! Just a few weeks ago, she suddenly love Super Junior esp 崔始源! Everyday she kept shouting SUPER JUNIOR here n thr! So i crazy with her! I kept shouting 金范!
金范 very 靓仔!
靓仔 than 崔始源 lor! But she kept quarrel with me! Haiz! Actually i very sad because very less ppl noe who is 金范! Now i will tell u all!


 姓名:金范
艺名:김범
英文:Kim Bum (Kim Beom)
原名:김상범(金尚范)(Kim Sang-bum)
昵称:范儿 小范
国籍:韩国
粉丝昵称:饭团 范迷
生日:1989年07月07日
身高:181cm
体重:63kg
星座:巨蟹座
爱好:剑道、足球 、棒球
学历:中央大学戏剧电影学部戏剧(演技)专业(2008入学)在读中...
出生地:首尔
职业:演员
所属经纪:Eyagi Entertainment



好帅!
OK LA... I very lazy already! Bye! I love Kim Beom!

No comments:

Post a Comment