Wednesday, March 18, 2009

time go fast...

T-I-M-E really go fast!! I'm still in my dream of taking PMR result... But unfortunately... today is already 18th of march!! Today is the fifth day after finished my exam... There is no hope for my exam becoz i noe i will FAIL it... So better dun hope if not get more hurt when taking the result... Haiz... T.T

The day when i finished my stupid last paper of my exam... PHYSICS... 9 of 4A12... ME of coarse, Hui Qi, Kai Peng, Chee Ying, Pui Ying, Zhen Ning, Yi Wei, Voon Kaen n Che Haou when chiong K! Hohoho... Juz after the school... we went to the garden.. Becoz of several of stupid them din bring student card i cant use student card.. damn sad.. Although i no nid to pay becoz of i had a voucher... We sang like a mad ppl.. espeacially Voon Kaen n Che Haou... After seeing they sang... u DEFINITELY can feel the pressure of studying in 12.. They sang until I felt embrassed being their friend (kidding)!

About 7.. we finished singing.. we went to walked around... I bought BREAKING DAWN but i cant find eclipse.. I felt grateful for din find it at MV becoz i bought it next day at the price after 20% discount.. I'm now regret for buying breaking dawn at MV..

No comments:

Post a Comment