Monday, March 23, 2009

first day back to school

After one week holiday...

Today morning.. i really had a thought not to go to school becoz i was extremely tired..

BUT!! I'm so hardworking that pushed myself up from the bed n went to school..

I brought a type of feeling that not scared but nervous n kept smiling oneself to the school

Today is the first day to noe the result.. I was damn nervous.. Coz i din did well...

First period was english.. I was nervous becoz i scared my tuition teacher will kill me if i'm not doing well in it... Result.. I only got paper 2 which got fifty sth over dunno wat... shit until i dun even want to remenber it..

Then until PJ times.. we played hockey... only 8 of us changed clothes.. Although we dunno how to play... we just simply played n we enjoyed it!! I LOVE HOCKEY!!

Addmaths.. made me so nervous.. Be4 i got my paper.. yi wei got first.. She got a result which is RED... It really frightened me... Coz usual she noe how to do but i dunno... i thought i will fail it...
"Hong Li May" the fat teacher shouted my name... My heart beat fast n loud until i can hear it... I walked infront with full of nervous... OMG!! I cant believe it! I got 56.. Although it is not a good result... but for me i'm satisfied enough becoz i thought i will failed it!! Thank god... I cant act happily becoz yw failed... The highest genious... Liew Che Haou... I want to kill him... He said he dunno how to do but he got 90!! Whole class stared him!! ^^ Happy me!!

After the recess is biology... Another subjects that enough to kill me.. I got 70... I'm so sad that all my frenz got 80 above... How sad am i?

Haiz.. the last period is the worse one... The teacher fitnah us that we report her.. But we din... Haiz.. Then when i saw my result i wan to haiz 100 times... Shit... I din got so bad in my BM be4... 55 man!!! DAMN SAD!! Suan liao ba!! Wuwu.. Keep tell myself that nvm saying that itwas only the first time... Cheat myself.. Haiz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment