Saturday, March 21, 2009

A quite swt visit... to

Sunway..

This juz pass Thursday, HQ, YX, n me went to sunway!

At first me n hq went thr first for chiong k.. coz yx dun like to sing.. only 2 hours for us to sing... it passed very fast.. 2 hours passed with my eyes closed once n open..

Then we met yx n wan to watch marley n me but thr is no tickets for us too sad.. so we walked around like sa po... i ate n ate n ate.. buy n buy n buy... food... donuts.. kebab.. n japan maggi.. then we went bac to my house..

At my house... we played wii.. they never played be4.. they played until their hands wan to break liao but nth for me.. kaka.. coz i pro.. Then i put my doggie lele come in n kacau them.. but no use.. hui qi loves my dog keep playing with him... i du ji... =.='''

After hours n hours.. we watched secret.. then they went home.. a very swt day...




No comments:

Post a Comment