Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The first thing i did in my years of 16...

Haha guess wat?



Is did blood test!! SWT! I think this is the word is u all going to say when u saw this.. Kaka..

Today in the school 7 of us in the class a group of my good frenz.. went to do blood test together..

We had decided to do about 3 or 4 weeks ago.. to test whether we have Hepatitis B anot.. hopefully no..

Early in the morning i had been worried about this matter.. though i din showed it out...

First four periods were peace no one came to inform us about the blood test..

...

...

Recess time.. The bad news came.. Just after finished eating my nasi lemak.. Hui Yee asked us to go to the bio lab for BLOOD TEST! My god! So sudden... I haven prepare enough for my heart.. But i went in.. While telling the ppl names.. SAPO zhenning kept comform herself.. ‘抽血罢了嘛!怕什么?’ Juz after her this sentences.. the ppl ask her to go first.. immediately she changed her
attitude.. ‘不要我要等我的朋友。。他们抽了我才抽’ everyone laughed at her...

The most brave HUI YEE went first.. She said no pain then until Zhen ning.. then me.. I was so nervous that my hand kept shaking.. My eyes were as usual watery.. Ppl who dun understand me though i was crying.. BUT i wasnt.. My hand has no blood come out... Very slow only it came out.. It really nth compared to wat i though.. My nightmare gone!!

After took blood.. My hand had no energy.. like a 废材... After school.. i still had diabolo.. left hand blood test while right hand twisted that day.. I cant do much.. Haiz..

.
.
.
.

Sitting in the bus... it started to rain.. i walked to pei jin's hs becoz it is nearier compared to my hs then i asked my mom come to fetch me.. ( panda thx for ur milo although i had no time to drink it..) Juz bak to home.. The rain got heavier n heavier.. Horror until i thought the earth going to explode or wat.. Damn scary.. No Colleen's tuition as she had postpone it.. Happy!

Tomolo.. is my parents wedding anniversary day.. My sis who study in Johor now r coming bac to celebrate it... Happy!!




Love Twilight-.-
Bear..

No comments:

Post a Comment