Saturday, January 3, 2009

$tArt p0sting BloG aGAIN!!

Today is the sixth day that i noe my PMR result.... Let's describe bac that day i took my result... 8 in the morning... I had already woke up becoz i was too nervous.. Maybe is i think i was not doing very well in my PMR! Be4 i noe my result... I was guessing i will get maybe 4A's only.. That's is maths... of coarse, geografi, KH n my beloved Sejarah... Maybe every hated sejarah... but weird.. i love it the most!!!

Promising that my frenz that i will go to school from my house at 9sth i think is impossible... so better dun promise ppl next time! Sry!! Panda, HQ n YX!!

Around 10.30 my mom finally fetch me n Panda go to school... Be4 go to school, i already heard 3 of my frenz got straight A's or 7A's! OMG! My pressure suddenly increase to 100%...=.='''

Outside the school there were many student who din wear their uniform cannot get into the school. I was lucky that my beloved frenz, Yann Xuan had told me earlier had to wear it!^^ Haha muacksss thx so much for that...

I walked n walked faster to the Dewan Sebarguna to take my result... seeing my frenz all queuing to take their result n i quickly ran to Hui Qi!! I CUT the queue xD Long time no see de Xin Mei hugged me... asking me not to be so nervous! But my heart beating so fast as i cant control it n scared if it will jump out from my chest! Be4 Hui Qi n Xin Mei took their result they already knew it becoz my form teacher had told them... Hui Qi 8A's n Xin Mei 7A's & 1B...
They got such a good result... The weight if the stone in my heart seem like heavy more 1 tan...
I was so hurry that i walked infront n curi-curi to see my result!!! OMG! I saw 2C's!! I almost faint... But luckily i saw it wrong... Finally reach..........Hui Qi's turn to take her result... the stupid pengawas said the stupid teacher informed her that Hui Qi din return all her textbook so cant take the slip... But i remenbered that she had returned all.. SO she had to go to see the stupid teacher n i take my result first... When the stupid pengawas handed my result to me.. the stone in my heart finally dropped n i smiled happily... I GOT 8A'S THAT MEANS STRAIGHT A'S!

But the problem now it is Hui Qi haven get her slip now.. So i accompanied her to find the stupid teacher... We walked here walk thr until i sweat but we still cant c her.. SO i decided to eat with my parents who were very happy about my result ( i think myself xD de ) first.. Hui Qi followed us... She embrassed.. After finish eating we went bac to school n the teacher had gone bac to home.. so she cant get her result today..

To celebrate we decided to go to my house first n planned where should we go.. She bathed at my house then we decided to go to sunway to watch YES MAN!! My mom fetched us thr...

While watching the movie, Hui Qi kept laughing n me also becoz the movie very funny that u all should go to watch!! Suddenly she handed the popcorn to me n i was shock... She said she will die coz the popcorn almost stuck inside her throat when she laughed... Then three line appeared at my head... After that we went to Starbucks n wanted to buy mocha blended.. She dun wan to share with me n she bought another one... At last she was so 'hou hui' that she felt dizzy coz drank so much of mocha..Wahkaka... Then we went bac lo...

.
.
.
.
.
.


8sth in the nite... I received a sms...

' Juz nw drink too much n cream n coffee jor, nw
cant eat seafood. So sad.'


I felt pity for her... Haiz... who asked her dun wan to share mocha with me? Haha... ^^
I so bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment