Sunday, January 4, 2009

one day be4 school re0pen......

4 of January. Sweating for the hot weather today... Dying... Haiz... Today is the last day of the holiday for my two months break!! A little bit of excitement n little bit of sadness appeared... Wat am i exciting is i'm very interest to noe wat class i will be in this year... For sadness, that is wat all will sad about... I have to wake up 5.15a.m. to preapare myself on.. Becoz my damn stupid school will reach my house at 5.50a.m. to fetch me go to school!!! For u all information i'm a pig that very hard to be woken up. Worry bout that!!

Haiz so today probally is my last day i can online until so late.. I'm so sad!!!!!!!! C u all lo.. then!

1 comment:

  1. haiz...zhen de very ke lian!!dun wan so sad la...who call u is a pig

    ReplyDelete