Monday, January 5, 2009

The Day School Reopen...

5.15 in the morning!!! I heard my name in my sleepmood. Suddenly i jump up from my lovely bed... remember that today is the day when school reopen... When i woke up, i felt like i had only sleep for a few minutes...Very very tired, feeling like to hell.

5.50, the school bus reach my house.. Me n bebe jinz go up the bus n sat down n dreamt with the eyes opened=.=''' Dunno how long the times had pasted, i reach the school. I already considered very early go to school.. But i still c many 38 de ppl already reached thr. Standing blurly in the school n chatted with my long time no c de lovely frenz..

7.15, the assembly started.. The stupid teachers again spoke in front thr until i was so boring n angry.. Suddenly they called the ppl who done well in the PMR stand in front of all the ppl... THEN they started to put the school song, wilayah song n nation song.. I was wondering that y done well in PMR nid to be punished n standing thr to sing???? @@

After all the rubbish things, then all classes form teacher shout out the name of their own student... My name was shouted out by 4A12 form teacher MAN!!! That's mean i got to study in 4A12 for the whole year!!! After shocked by the news, me n yi wei fast fast ran to our classroom to get a nice position. The table n chairs were all covered a thick layer of dust... Luckily i brought tissues!! How brilliant am I? xD Then when we settled down all our things, the teacher started to choose class monitor n bla bla bla!

Today is the day which wouldnt start teaching, the teacher just come in n startled us that the form 4 is not a honeymoon year!!! Haiz... Suddenly the stone appeared in my heart again! Chatting here chatting thr, suddenly i heard a news that maybe Hui Qi will change class to 4A11... I almost cry! If she leave, I'm the only one who very crazy! I cant accept the news again! So, my mood after heard it was very sad! So i decided not to talk with her! Becoz she wanted to leave me alone crazy! Sad! Buai buai all! I sad at the corner n c u all next time!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment