Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sienzznya!!

Yesterday, 25th of April... I took part in the camp fire which organised in my school by scouts.. Compared to the last three years, this year was really terrible.. BORING, NOT HIGH, SIENZZ that's all i can describe!! Paid 8 ringgit guess ate what?? My god!!! Only WHITE BREAD WITH EGG!!! All the money burned with fire... THE FIRECRACKER.. My god... Haiz..

Last three years, during the campfire performance, we danced... I played train... This year juz stood n listen... Everyone cant high themselves up.. The whole night I did was sweating. So hot! My sweat couldn't even stop... Like waterfall!!! 2 games n some performances only...

Around 11.30 we went bac home... I was very hungry then asked my parents to take me to mamak!! I ate mee goreng at late night!! I was fat!!!

Today morning, I went to my taekwondo referee coarse.. 12 guys one girl that was me!! Very funny coz we did somethings wan to noe ask me ba coz very hard to explain here!! Hoho!!

I really wonder what is so nice about F1.. It was just only a few car race here n there right!! Stupid F1! Dunno y my bro likes to watch it so much! Because of him i cant watch my show!! Argh!!



Time passes fast!!
We must appreciate the time we live together my friends!!
Love ur surrounding ppl!!
Muackss!! >.<

2 comments:

  1. ya la
    so BORING
    zzzzzzzzz
    everyone said tat too
    they dunno hoe to rancang de
    so bad....
    the game(BLEK)
    so lame....
    omg!!
    just some performance nice...........
    the food terrible....sandwich =_=|||

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sandwish really 'delicious' until i cant describe! 'better' than our canteen sell de..

    ReplyDelete