Sunday, February 15, 2009

foolish me... =.='''

Friday... i did a foolish things... Today as usual i took the public bus to go bac to my house.. i wait n wait finally came a 'u70'.. so i noob noob de go up... After sometimes i discovered that i had took the wrong bus... I was so shock... I went up u76 but not u70... OMG!! i was as the ant above the pot... So i decided to borrow phone from the aunt sat beside me... But she din lent me coz she thought i was a thief!!! Then i asked a girl also studies in sentosa de but i dunno her de...' where is the bus goin?' dumb me... i already knew it actually juz wan to open a topic with her... then i told her i took the wrong bus... i think she was shocked too coz a person who form 4 still can do sth which so stupid!!!

I had no way so i ask to go to her house to make a phone call to my mom so she can go to sunway to pick me up... She was very kind n allowed me to go to her house... Along the way to her house both of us juz kept quiet... Went inside her house i quickly make my phone call.. My mom was very curious how come i can took a wrong bus.. the kind girl.. then accompanied me go to sunway piramid... she is so kind that i will remenber her forever... The conclusion is I'm very foolish n stupid...

1 comment: